edge magazine is essensial reading for anyone interested in video games, as well as the usual reviews and previews its filled with usefull information regarding recent changes in the industry and company profiles and trends and such. tis great.
if anyone knows of any similar or better reading materials i could be looking at let me know!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I have read that a couple of times and it is quite a GOOD magazine, the only problem is that it costs a bloody fortune, as with other 'periodicals' like one of my favourites '3d world' they are very good, they have some good content but they are so damn expensive. I know we have a library of them at college, but it is always handy to have a copy of our own at home, cause we cant just 'nip to colege' and photocopy the odd page. I supose i should stop ranting on about the price, it is only once a month anyway. And there are career opertunaties in them anyway. So to sumarize, a very good magazine with useful info in them.
Post a Comment